The deadline to submit a claim was March 14, 2011. Claim forms may no longer be created or filed.
If you have questions about a claim that you have already filed, please call toll-free
To view the Class Notice formatted as a PDF file, click here(full pdf).
Please note the following important changes to the Full Notice:
1. All HP Pavilion Tx1xxx models purchased between March 2007 and May 31, 2008 are eligible to participate in the settlement, regardless of the Product Identification Number displayed on the computer. If you choose to file a claim, you will still need to complete a Claim Form and provide the required information, but you will not be required to provide a Product Identification Number.
2. There are four additional Product Identification Numbers for the HP Compaq Presario F500 model: GD598AV, GL935UA, RS499AV and RS500AV
3. If your HP notebook computer is listed among the affected models, it is included as a Class Notebook computer whether the product number does or does not contain the letter “R” or “#ABA.”
4. If you have a Dell Vostro 1700 notebook computer, the deadine to exclude yourself is December 7, 2010.
5. If you have an HP notebook computer and you received an updated Postcard or Email Summary Notice on or after November 3, 2010, the deadline to exclude yourself is December 9, 2010.